Friday, July 12, 2019

My Form 6 life : Post - Graduation Confession

This post is dedicated to the ones who are still in Form 6, or are entering Form 6. I wrote this back in 2017 after my graduation. I graduated from Kolej Tingkatan Enam Kota Kinabalu (Kota Kinabalu Form 6 College) which is a center a for Form 6 Students. Here it goes.

MY FORM 6 LIFE IN A SUMMARY



Before entering Form 6, I had doubts about it. I didn't think that I could become one of the best students. Even when I have been accepted to KT6KK (Kolej Tingkatan Enam Kota Kinabalu), there are still people that gave negative comments about Form 6 as it is the most hardest public examinations in Malaysia. I was told straight in the face that I wont even survive 6 months of Form 6.

So let me tell you my story. The First Semester of STPM was easy. I quickly got adapted to the colleges atmosphere. I started making more friends who are really incredible people from other Middle Schools. The lecturers were awesome, because they treated us more like friends than students.

Second semester, joined the Colleges Student Representative Council (Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar KT6KK). Best decision of my life so far. Being with the MPP members thought me a lot more about friendship and the importance of understanding each other. We never gave on each other as we understood clearly on the consequences that would befall upon us if we did. Coursework, on the other hand, was really a pain in the ass because it wasn't like your normal middle school assignments where you can just copy and paste right of the internet. NO. You have to actually get out of your comfort zone and go to places that you've never been before in order to find the specific information relevant to your coursework. Lecturers were amazing as always. They never gave up on you and tried the best they could to help you finish the coursework, but by only giving hints and and advises on how to do it properly. This is crucial so that the student can embrace the learning process that they gained from the data earned. But as much of the positivity that existed in the second semester, it was too much of a burden since a lot of us have to sacrifice our exam results in order to satisfy the needs of our coursework.

Third semester, juniors came in. A lot more coursework. And a lot more friends dropping out because they couldn't take the pressure. Third semester was less stressful because of the fun full activities that were organized. Sports carnival, teachers day, Grand Scale Hari Raya celebration. Meeting more younger friends. It gave us a very nostalgic feeling seeing the juniors coming to college with high spirits because we were the same like them when we first started. As examination comes closer, we started thinking about our fate after graduating. We talked about it with a very philosophical touch. No one was ready to say goodbye, no one was prepared to shake hands and leave.

Then ,examination starts, 3rd Semester exam, just in a blink of an eye.

Have you ever thought about the hardships you've gone through in just 1 and a half year, and just thought to yourself, "It's gonna be over soon, what will happen?"

On the 20th April 2017, I graduated from the same college that helped me shaped to become a good student that knows how to view the world in every different aspects and perspective.

To all my comrades, I wish you farewell. You guys thought me more about friendship and the importance of it .To the lecturers, I couldn't thank you enough for always being there with me during the times of hardships.

and....

Thank you for recognizing me for my small achievements when I was still in college. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to represent 223 college graduates just to show gratitude to the college.
Thank you, for everything. KOUNSIKAHAN.
Happy Graduation Day, KT6KK Students of 2015/2016.




I am currently in my final year of universiti. Form 6 has prepared me so that I can endure the harsh university life. It is ALOT different from Form 6, but I'm not afraid to say that Form 6 was the reason that I manage to survive university life.

To the ones who are still doubting about entering Form 6, give it a try. You'll never know if you didn't try it.





Written honestly by,
RAGER.

No comments:

Post a Comment